Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ms .Hegeman's Class (CCR)

The taming of the shrew in simple terms is a "good play." With my last period class' size, we have the ability to all read, ask questions, and become a lot more engaged. After the play the senior class went on, i have become a fan of plays, so i will look at this one (the taming of the shrew) with a look of interest. Besides the play, we are still working on Grammar, and with the importance of this class towards me Graduating on time, I have decided to attend this class more frequently, and to take it a lot more seriously then previously.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've decided to take it seriously. I would suggest you attend EVERY class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you were committed to doing better but in the past few weeks you haven't lived up to your word. I would love to see you graduate with the class of 2014

    ReplyDelete